– Pass the Marlborough Lights love
– Another cocktail? Sure, make it three.
– Do you sell Ambre Solaire oil?
– Let’s go to that cosy little restaurant and have a long romantic night
– Let’s go clubbing!!
– We can walk around these ancient Greek ruins and then have a bottle of Rose for lunch
– Oooh – Shops!! I’ll meet you in an hour.
Here’s what I said on a holiday with two young children and pregnant:
– Put your hats on girls.
– Have you put cream on the kids?
– Shall we just go to bed when they settle? It’s been a long day.
– Don’t run round the pool!
– KEEP YOUR SUN HATS ON!
– NO! You’ll turn into an ice-cream if you have any more.
– OK, no more ruins. Let’s find a playground.